Men's Vintage Argyle Cardigan Sweater Lapel Collar Button Down Contrast Knitwear
About the item:
- Button closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Features: Vintage cardigan sweaters for men, contrast argyle color, lapel collar, button up front, long sleeve, two pockets, regular fit, golf polo shirt, classic turndown cardigan sweaters.
- Thermal Fabric: Men's button contrast argyle cardigan top is made of soft knitted fabric, that is light, well elastic, keep warm and very skin friendly. Vintage sweaters are suitable for spring, winter and fall.
- Classic & Vintage: Mens long sleeve lapel knitwear sweater cardigan features argyle contrast, It looks stylish, elegant, retro, chic, A great addition to your wardrobe. In today's daily collocation, it's the perfect choice for a classic retro look.
- Occasion: This polo collar sweater cardigan suit for daily, outdoor inside sports, party, church, golfing, horse racing, catch ball game, yard games, casual, work, party, dinner, business, interviews, school, holiday, birthday etc. Can match with different styles clothing to create a vintage look.
- Size & Care: Please refer to our SIZE CHART carefully before you order (Not Amazon Size Chart). Machine wash or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach, hang dry or tumble dry low.
- 1*Sweater(No Accessories Included)
You'll get an -email once your return request has been successfully processed.
Once your returned item has been received, and it complies with our returns policy, we will issue a refund to you through the payment method used at the time of purchase.
Due to hygiene reasons, unless the items are visibly defective, we cannot offer refunds on Tops, Briefs.
Situations we refund
If the product does not match what you want or the product has a quality issue, we'll process a refund within 3 business days.
Out of stock
If the product you purchased had out of stock, we will contact the offer you the choice to either refund or wait until in stock by E-mail.
If your PayPal's account name and address do not match your order's, we'll send an email for verification. If there's no reply within 3 business days, we will automatically refund the order.
Situations we don't cover shipping fee:
1. Choose wrong size, wrong style;
2. Don't want/like;
3. Nothing wrong with the product, just want to return.
Any other questions contact: email@example.com.
Please include the following information in the return package :
① Order number and product SKU of the item(s) you return.
(Local post office's return only. (you might incur in import taxes and the delivery might be delayed if choosing expresses like DHL, UPS, TNT, and FEDEX))
② Shipping label (outside the package).
④ Reasons for return.
Please E-mail and prove the item problem(picture of item's quality-related issue, wrong size, etc.), we'll refund after we received the package and inspected it.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
Thank you for shopping with PJ Paul Jones!
We use U.S Mens' Juniors Size for most of our products. For U.S Mens' Misses Size, we usually recommend our customers to order a size up. Please carefully review the size when shopping.
For more detail. you can contact:Support@pjpauljones.com for size guide
How to measure?
i ordered this cardigan sweater for my husband.
This PJ Paul Jones cardigan reminds him of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
In fact, the tag (loop) on the sweater says, "Since 1958".
Since they made clothing back then they would certainly know about fashion styles from that time period!
Well it's obviously a new sweater and it's very well made.
The product page says it's 75% viscose and 25% acrylic, but the product tag on the sweater says 65% viscose and 35% acrylic.
There are 2 pockets in the front, a nice collar and even an extra button.
The argyle pattern is fashionable again; which is neat.
i ordered size Large.
My husband is 6'1" and weighs about 135 pounds and it fits him well.
He likes it and says to give it 5 stars.
i hope this review is helpful.
I must admit, I adore this cardigan. I have a thing for garish, synthetic fiber, 60s-style *tee* sweaters in particular but I can extend that love to the right cardigan.
This pushes all the right faux vintage buttons. I could easily imagine some photo of Jerry Lee Lewis wearing this, drinking a screwdriver at 10 AM. The cowardly may call it busy or tacky but I think it strikes the absolute right note of faux vintage without being, like, ostentatiously faux vintage (see: the retro bowling shirt market).
It is soft to the touch and fits as one would expect from conventional American sizing. This would obviously go well with polyester knit trousers and creepers as a full, capital "O" outfit, but it is equally suited for "they turned the air up too high in the office again." It is a fairly light cardigan, suited for somewhere around the 50-65 Fahrenheit zone.
Price is killer and it looks killer, buy it already.
This cardigan is such a fun mix of style and function- the design and cut of this sweater is really unique and definitely has a vintage aesthetic that reminds me of an old Scottish tartan with a modern twist.
The material is soft and luxurious to the feel, the knit is fine and definitely high quality. The sweater is soft, with an almost silky quality, which would be perfect for a cool fall morning. I also love the saturation of the colors in this sweater! Overall, I find that this piece feels much more luxurious than the price point would suggest.
In terms of fit- I chose to go a size larger given the information that others provided in the reviews, but I would personally stick to your true size on this one. I found that going up in size made the arms and shoulder width a bit too large for my taste but if you have larger arms or broader shoulders relative to your body size, you may want to size up!
This cardigan fits great, a little heavy, but still nice. It just feels weighted, but it isn’t uncomfortable. It looks really cool and will keep you warm on those cold, winter nights. Love it